Singapore’s long term social visit visa for dependants
Singapore’s Long Term Visit Pass known also as Long Term Social Visit Visa is a dependant’s visa designed for non-immediate family members such as common-law spouse and step children, parents, and for adult children with special needs.
Details on the Singapore Long Term Visit Visa
- Valid for the same duration as the supporting Employment Visa
- Allows for support of common-law spouse
- Allows for support of step children
- Allows for support of parents
- Allows for support of handicapped adult children
We make doing business in Singapore easy
Find answers to your questions about incorporation, Immigration and Corporate Services.
Submit your registration or application
We simplify preparing and filing documents
You will receive documents for your completed registration or application
Singapore’s Long Term Social Visit Visa
Eligibility for a Singapore Long Term Social Visit Pass
Requirements to qualify for a Long Term Social Visit Visa in Singapore
Singapore Long Term Social Visit Pass can be obtained for family members of qualified Employment Pass, EntrePass holders who do not qualify for a normal dependant’s pass. Employment Pass holders with salary above S$ 4,000 and their equivalent EntrePass holder’s common-law spouse, step children, parents and handicapped adult children are eligible to receive a Long Term Visit Pass.
Documents required for Long Term Social Visit Pass application
Applicants need to prepare and provide the appropriate documentation to obtain a Long Term Visit Visa
Long Term Social Visit Pass Application
- A fully filled up application form
- Must be signed by the applicant or in the case of a child by their legal guardian
- Sponsorship by a well-established company in Singapore
- Must be endosed with the company’s stamp or seal and signed by an authorised officer
- Copy of the particulars page from the applicants Passport
Alternative Option to the Long Term Social Visit Pass
Visa for immediate family members and children through birth or adoption
Singapore only allows for Employment Pass, EntrePass, and qualified S Pass to apply for visas supporting their immediate dependants such as legally married spouse, and direct children under the age of 21.