Licensing Assistance Services from our Experienced Professionals
In Singapore, most businesses do not require a license to operate apart from registering with the company registry and the Inland Revenue Authority.
For businesses that require licences, there are primarily 3 kinds of licenses:
Example – childcare centres. Must be obtained before the business can start to operate.
Example – doctors, lawyers, architects and accountants. These licences are usually obtained from the respective professional organisations.
Business Activity Based Licenses
To carry on certain business activities you will need specific licenses or permits. For example, for selling liquor, you will need a liquor licence.
We make doing business in Singapore easy
Submit your registration or application
We simplify preparing and filing documents
You will receive documents for your completed registration or application
Overview of Business Licensing Assistance Service
We have a team of experienced professionals who can assist you with:
- Determining if you need a license
- Advice you on the key requirements of the license application process
- Assist you in fulfilling basic preconditions
- Prepare the license application
- File the application with appropriate paperwork
- Liaise with the appropriate government agency to answer any queries they might have