Trademark Registration Service by Experienced Professionals
Trademarks are signs used by a business to distinguish their goods or services.
The benefits of registering a trademark are many:
- Legal rights – the owner has the absolute right to the use of the trademark and in case of any unauthorised use of the mark by someone else, he has legal protection.
- Branding and Goodwill – Often the goodwill that develops from the continued use of a trademark can have very high financial value as well.
- Tax Rebates – You get up to 400% tax rebates from the Singapore Government under the Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme to offset costs you incur for registering your Trade Mark.
We make doing business in Singapore easy
Submit your registration or application
We simplify preparing and filing documents
You will receive documents for your completed registration or application
Overview of Trademark Registration Services
- Conducting a check on whether there are similar trademarks registered in Singapore
- Determining and advising you on the applicable classes which is best suited or your goods and/or services
- Advice you on the key requirements of the application process
- Assist you in fulfilling basic preconditions
- Prepare the registration application
- File the application with appropriate paperwork
- Liaise with Intellectual Property Office of Singapore to answer any queries they might have
- Providing you with the registration certificate on the completion of the process