Singapore Payroll Services
Under the Employment Act in Singapore, companies need to pay their employees correct salaries within 7 working days from the end of the salary period. Any failure to pay is considered an offence.
Payroll needs to take into account not just statutory compliances like CPF, SDL and other statutory donations but alos your company’s internal variables like commissions, bonus, overtime hour calculation, claims and deductions, leave calculation, etc.
Keeping a track of all these eat into the valuable time of your employees which time can be better utilised in doing revenue generating work. We offer experienced professionals and have appropriate software to customise a payroll service which is uniquely suited to your needs.
We make doing business in Singapore easy
Submit your registration or application
We simplify preparing and filing documents
You will receive documents for your completed registration or application
Overview of Payroll Services
- Salary calculation on weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis depending on your agreement with your employees
- Issuing confidential pay slips (hard copy or electronic)
- Salary payment to employees by cheque or through bank transfer such as GIRO
- Ensuring that your company is registered for Central Provident Fund (CPF) and appropriate contributions are made to CPF
- Issuing of IR8A Form for personal tax of the employees (hard copy or electronic)
- Computing gross to net salary and CPF
- Providing payroll reports and payroll journals
- Preparing IR21, GML, NS MUP, CPF refund, government statistical forms, etc
- Managing and administering employees’ leave